UT-M Hot Water Boiler
750 – 18,300 kW
Medium temperature hot water boiler
Why it’s class-leading:
- Capacity from 750 – 19,200 kW
- Up to 95% standard efficiency
- Hot water up to 190°C, maximum pressure 16 bar
- 3-pass fire-tube construction
- Low NOx emissions
- Suitable for all burner types
- Injector design improves circulation and increases inner flow return temperature
- Modulates to suit fluctuating heat requirements
- Stable water circulation and rapid thermal transfer
- Water-rinsed rear smoke gas reversing chamber
For further sales and technical advice, please contact us.
About the UT-M Hot Water Boiler
The UT-M three-pass fire-tube shell boiler series is a great option for users that require a cost-effective, reliable, and powerful solution to a pressurised medium hot water boiler.
Our versatile range of UT-M boilers are suitable for installation in municipal applications, including swimming pools and sports complexes, as well as large commercial applications such as airports, factory halls, greenhouses, and multi-occupancy housing and residential complexes.
For your safety and that of our staff, we follow the full Covid-19 guidelines set by the government.
Why you need the UT-M Hot Water Boiler
- Self-modulating function
Fire tube bundle and water capacity optimised to ensure rapid thermal transmission and adequate hot water output. Adapts to fluctuating heat requirements
- User-friendly operation
Innovative design allows for simple operation and provides easy access for cleaning, inspection and maintenance
- Space saving design
Low space requirement and operating weight
- Optional efficiency boosting extra
Integrated flue gas heat recovery device is available to achieve even greater efficiency.