Stainless Steel Feed and Condensate Tanks
Unbeatable lifetime guarantee*
Why it’s class-leading:
- Safely vents corrosive gasses
- Corrosion resistant
- Safety and quality assured
- Pressure tested
- Larger tank sizes available on request
- Optional vent heads and steam heating systems
- Provides facility for treatment of boiler feed water
- Accepts returning condensate from process
- Optional steam injection systems can be fitted to save energy
For further sales and technical advice, please contact us.
About Stainless Steel Feed and Condensate Tanks
Maintenance costs are virtually eliminated thanks to the superior design and durable construction of our stainless steel feed and condensate tanks. A steam cushion insulates the raw water make-up section from the condense section giving the effect of pre-warming the cold make-up water via the hot returning condensate, which further enhances plant efficiency.
For your safety and that of our staff, we follow the full Covid-19 guidelines set by the government.
Why you need our Stainless Steel Feed and Condensate Tanks
- Lifetime guarantee*
Durable heavy gauge stainless steel construction withstands the harsh conditions in a condensate return system. Support stayed for additional strength
- Virtually no maintenance
Saves cost, time and hassle
Takes up to 50% less space due to advanced freestanding, cylindrical design
Internal water feed connection ensures safe venting of corrosive gasses