Why our Reverse Osmosis equipment is class-leading
- 3 Membrane housing: stainless steel 316L
- 3 Membrane: Polyamide 8040 (high performance)
- Power and commands electric board
- Start and stop with auto-flush
- Auto-flush programmable in standby mode
- High and low level tank control
- Electrovalves 24V
100% Performance for 50% of the Price
Could your plant be more efficient?
For further sales and technical advice, please contact us.
About the Boiler-RO
Achieving almost 100% purity of boiler feedwater and superior steam quality, the Boiler-RO unit from CFB Boilers can be used for many applications, including those within the medical industry. The unit passes pressurised feedwater through specialised semi-permeable membranes with pores fine enough to prevent 99% of inorganic ions and dissolved organic contaminants from passing through.
The results – in addition to superior steam, it also offers efficient boiler running capacity (thanks to optimisation of boiler TDS), and energy savings from reduced boiler blowdowns frequency.
Designed in Britain and manufactured by CFB Boilers, the Boiler-RO costs up to 50% less than other reverse osmosis units in the market, and offers significant performance over scale devices or water treatment methods.
- Three-phase electric power supply
- Pressure switch to control inlet low pressure
- High-pressure pump
- Permeate Hydraulic Circuit and components: stainless steel 316L
- High pressure concentrate circuit and components: stainless steel 316L
- Low pressure concentrate circuit and components: PP, PVC or similar
- Treated water production (with public water supply): 5000L / h
For your safety and that of our staff, we follow the full Covid-19 guidelines set by the government.
Why you need the Boiler-RO
- Improved steam purity
Delivers superior steam quality for safe and efficient plant operations
- Reduced boiler blowdown
Lowers boiler operating costs and optimises efficiency of boilers and hot water systems
- Long-term corrosion control
Protects boilers from corrosion and extends boiler life
- Virtually eliminates system downtime
Delivers consistent levels of efficiency, reliability and performance through preventative maintenance
- Sturdy construction
Chassis built from durable stainless steel
- Automatic chemical disinfection
Fully automatic dosing system supplies the correct chemical dosage
- Space and cost saving
Vertical design ensures the unit can be installed even in small awkward spaces