Boilers for Pharmaceutical Applications
Achieving exacting standards requires more than just precision controlled, reliable and high-performance clean steam boilers and ancillaries, you need exceptional technical knowledge and uncompromising aftersales support. With CFB Boilers, you get all of this and more:
- Proven solutions: We’re the trusted boiler expert to some of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, from The School of Pharmacy to The National Institute for Biological Standards and Control. We won their confidence, let us win yours
- Class-leading products: For critical processes, unique laboratory environments, and the manufacture and storage of sensitive end products, our steam boiler solutions are ideal
- Cost-effective clean steam: Our quality-engineered reverse osmosis unit, the BoilerRO, achieves almost 100% purity of boiler feedwater at around 50% of the price
- Unrivalled energy saving systems: Our flagship 4VT Steam Boiler is the only boiler in its class with energy-saving four-pass technology. High steam? Try our German-built UL-S boiler
- Comprehensive service: We offer complete design, installation, commissioning and maintenance services, tailored to your requirements. Our streamlined service saves you time, hassle and expense
- 120 years of experience: There’s a reason we’re still going strong after more than a century; customer service is our main priority. Questions? Answered. Problem? Fixed. Need it soon? We can do it
- Highest build quality: We don’t compromise on quality. Our products and solutions are designed to deliver longevity, high performance, reliability and efficiency as standard
- Made in Britain, by us: Most of the boilers we install are made by us at our purpose built manufacturing facility in Essex
Don’t compromise your exacting standards
See what we did for the Biological Standards Institute
CFB Boilers recently completed a major steam boiler plant upgrade for the National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) in South Mimms, specifying and installing three Universal 3-pass horizontal boilers, type UL-S 4000 x 10bar.g, each configured for a maximum steam output of 3868kg/hr (4000kg/hr from and at 100°C).
NIBSC specialises in the field of biological standardisation, developing and producing over 90% of the international standards used to assure the quality of biological medicines. It is also the UK’s Official Medicines Laboratory and a centre of the UK Health Protection Agency.