Boilers for Pharmaceutical Applications
Achieving exacting standards requires more than just precision controlled, reliable and high-performance clean steam boilers and ancillaries, you need exceptional technical knowledge and uncompromising aftersales support. With CFB Boilers, you get all of this and more:
- Proven solutions: We are the proven trusted boiler supplier to some of the biggest names in the beverage industry, from Britvic to Bombay Sapphire to Whittaker’s Gin to Magic Rock, Keg star and Radnor Hills. Most of our sales come from word of mouth.
- Unrivalled energy saving systems: Many of our products are class-leading with unique energy efficiency credentials. Like our flagship 4VT Steam Boiler, which is the only boiler in its category with four-pass technology
- Comprehensive service: We offer the complete turnkey package from design, installation, commissioning and maintenance services, all tailored to your exact requirements
- 124 years of experience: We are still full steam ahead 124 years later. Providing our clients with exactly what they need. Our after-care service is second to none. Customer care have always been at the fore-front of our business. We always go above and beyond to make sure that all our clients are 100 % satisfied
- Highest build quality: We don’t compromise on quality. Our products and solutions are designed to deliver longevity, high performance, and efficiency as standard
- Made in Britain, by us: All our vertical boilers up to 2000 kg/h are manufactured by us at our purpose-built factory in Essex.
Don’t compromise your exacting standards
See what we did for the Biological Standards Institute
CFB Boilers recently completed a major steam boiler plant upgrade for the National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) in South Mimms, specifying and installing three Universal 3-pass horizontal boilers, type UL-S 4000 x 10bar.g, each configured for a maximum steam output of 3868kg/hr (4000kg/hr from and at 100°C).
NIBSC specialises in the field of biological standardisation, developing and producing over 90% of the international standards used to assure the quality of biological medicines. It is also the UK’s Official Medicines Laboratory and a centre of the UK Health Protection Agency.