Boiler solutions for every application
Our expert boiler solutions provide steam and hot water to a wide range of applications in hundreds of different facilities, including film special effects, fine art, education, dry cleaners, manufacturing, leisure, laundry, textiles, nuclear power, ceramics, paper, and building materials. Whether you need a straightforward boiler install or complete, custom-made turnkey system, we’ll provide you with the most reliable, cost-effective, and high performance solution on the market.
- Proven solutions: We are the proven trusted boiler supplier to some of the biggest names in the beverage industry, from Britvic to Bombay Sapphire to Whittaker’s Gin to Magic Rock, Keg star and Radnor Hills. Most of our sales come from word of mouth.
- Unrivalled energy saving systems: Many of our products are class-leading with unique energy efficiency credentials. Like our flagship 4VT Steam Boiler, which is the only boiler in its category with four-pass technology
- Comprehensive service: We offer the complete turnkey package from design, installation, commissioning and maintenance services, all tailored to your exact requirements
- 124 years of experience: We are still full steam ahead 124 years later. Providing our clients with exactly what they need. Our after-care service is second to none. Customer care have always been at the fore-front of our business. We always go above and beyond to make sure that all our clients are 100 % satisfied
- Highest build quality: We don’t compromise on quality. Our products and solutions are designed to deliver longevity, high performance, and efficiency as standard
- Made in Britain, by us: All our vertical boilers up to 2000 kg/h are manufactured by us at our purpose-built factory in Essex.
You’re more than just a boiler sale
See what we did for London dry cleaners
To ensure maximum productivity and therefore profits, laundries and drycleaners need a steam boiler that can reliably and powerfully fulfil its role as the heart of the business. The 4VT Steam Boiler from CFB Boilers fits the bill nicely, offering significant energy savings, low maintenance and an impressive start-up time of 10-15 minutes.
This speed in reaching full pressure is essential for maximising working hours and therefore money-making potential for any laundry or dry cleaning business.
“I just need to arrive in the morning and start working. This is what the Slim Jim enables me to do. There’s no waiting around for an hour, I can start work almost straight away. Now if a customer comes in first thing, I can get the job done in five minutes.” explains Mr Malik, owner of Canonbury Dry Cleaners in Islington.
Our interesting industry clients include: Fred Perry (clothing) – University of Cambridge (scientific sterilization) – H.M. Prison (laundry) – Johnson Group (laundry) – The National Gallery (humidification) – Magnox Electrical (nuclear power) – Butlins Grand Hotel (Leisure) – Chelsea College of Art and Design (education) – Effects Associates (film special effects) – Kings College London (sterilization) – Docklands Vapour and Sauna Baths (steam baths)