Why it’s class-leading
- Monitors up to eight inputs from each site
- Immediate notification if a fault occurs
- Can be programmed to report the status of each site on a daily or weekly basis
- Suitable for all types of plant, skid assemblies, chemical feed equipment, pumps, tank/silo stock levels and steam and power generation sets
- Compatible with all standard mobile phones
Remote monitoring made easy
Could your plant be more efficient?
For further sales and technical advice, please contact us.
BoilerEyes is a unique tool that allows boiler plants to be monitored remotely, straight from a mobile phone. Communicating via voice or text message, BoilerEyes will immediately inform users of problematic scenarios, such as boiler lockout, pump overload, activated fire signal or on-site power failure.
For your safety and that of our staff, we follow the full Covid-19 guidelines set by the government.
Why you need BoilerEyes
- Round the clock system monitoring
The unit gives continuous visibility of equipment performance, inventory levels, and key process signals
- Lower costs
Identifying and rectifying problems early prevents additional, and potentially more serious, knock-on issues
- Maximise system uptime
Avoids unnecessary downtime by solving issues immediately.