UT-M Hot Water Boiler 750 – 18,300kW
Why it’s class-leading
- Capacity from 750 – 19,200kW
- Up to 95% standard efficiency
- Hot water up to 190°C, maximum pressure 16 bar
- 3-pass fire-tube construction
- Low NOx emissions
- Suitable for all burner types
- Injector design improves circulation and increases inner flow return temperature
- Modulates to suit fluctuating heat requirements
- Stable water circulation and rapid thermal transfer
- Water-rinsed rear smoke gas reversing chamber
Medium temperature hot water boiler
Could your plant be more efficient?
It won’t cost you a penny to find out
About the UT-M Hot Water Boiler
The UT-M three-pass fire-tube shell boiler series is a great option for users that require a cost-effective, reliable, and powerful solution to a pressurised medium hot water boiler.
Our versatile range of UT-M boilers are suitable for installation in municipal applications, including swimming pools and sports complexes, as well as large commercial applications such as airports, factory halls, greenhouses, and multi-occupancy housing and residential complexes.
Why you need the UT-M Hot Water Boiler
Fire tube bundle and water capacity optimised to ensure rapid thermal transmission and adequate hot water output. Adapts to fluctuating heat requirements
Innovative design allows for simple operation and provides easy access for cleaning, inspection and maintenance
Space saving design
Low space requirement and operating weight
Optional efficiency boosting extra
Integrated flue gas heat recovery device is available to achieve even greater efficiency.