UT-H Hot Water Boiler 820 – 18,300kW
Why it’s class-leading
- Capacity from 820 – 18,300kW
- Shell boiler with fire-tube 3-pass construction
- Low NOx emissions
- Modulates to suit fluctuating heat requirements
- Suitable for all burner types
- Stable at peak and low loads
- Injector design improves circulation and increases inner flow return temperature
- Optional integrated flue gas heat recovery device
High temperature hot water boiler
Could your plant be more efficient?
It won’t cost you a penny to find out
About the UT-H Hot Water Boiler
Our precision-engineered range of fire-tube three-pass boilers is designed for the production of hot water to very high pressure and temperatures – up to 30 bar and 240°C respectively.
A powerful and reliable shell boiler, the UT-H is suitable for local authority applications, such as sports complexes and swimming pools, as well as commercial process installations in greenhouses, factory halls and airports, and for the supply of heat to residential complexes and multi-occupancy housing.
Why you need the UT-H Hot Water Boiler
Innovative design allows for simple operation and provides easy access for cleaning, inspection and maintenance
Suitable for space/water and process heating in high temperature ranges
Optional efficiency boosting extra
Integrated flue gas heat recovery device is available to achieve even greater efficiency
Fire tube bundle and water capacity optimised to ensure rapid thermal transmission and adequate hot water output. Adapts to fluctuating heat requirements.