Why it’s class-leading
- Monitors up to eight inputs from each site
- Immediate notification if a fault occurs
- Can be programmed to report the status of each site on a daily or weekly basis
- Suitable for all types of plant, skid assemblies, chemical feed equipment, pumps, tank/silo stock levels and steam and power generation sets
- Compatible with all standard mobile phones
Remote monitoring made easy
Could your plant be more efficient?
It won’t cost you a penny to find out
BoilerEyes is a unique tool that allows boiler plants to be monitored remotely, straight from a mobile phone. Communicating via voice or text message, BoilerEyes will immediately inform users of problematic scenarios, such as boiler lockout, pump overload, activated fire signal or on-site power failure.
Why you need BoilerEyes
Round the clock system monitoring
The unit gives continuous visibility of equipment performance, inventory levels, and key process signals
Identifying and rectifying problems early prevents additional, and potentially more serious, knock-on issues
Maximise system uptime
Avoids unnecessary downtime by solving issues immediately.